Anthony,
Probably nothing new ATM.  Well, other that watch web pages and emails
just pop(!) up so fast I still freak to believe it! Everything this List has shared
in the past has been mostly true!  I now see it in real time. Amazing!

But, by year-end, I will likely add TV and Phone to the same fiber.
Still watching and reading as the service matures and completes its' build-out.
Best,
Duncan