I have been getting blue screens and spontaneous reboots this year. It doesn't happen very often and I am usually not doing anything when it occurs. My first thought was memory but Memtest left to run 18 hours says the RAM is good. The log file says it was caused by these two files crashing dxgkrnl.sys and dxgmms1.sys which are DirectX files. They appear to be common files to blue screen crashes. A lot of people seem to have this crash while playing a game... I don't play games. I am using two ATI Sapphire 5700s with April 2012 drivers. Does anybody think it is the video drivers?... could it be something to do with DirectX? I have posted the log file. http://www.winterlight.org/bluescreen.txt