Christopher,
Can you please expand on your 'Correct'?
OK, I do not trust anInternet Email provider.
OK, I do not trust my local ISP.
I do POP3 emailto my local Thunderbird (on this machine).
When I delete my old emaillocally, I assumemy email is GONE!
Am I being stupid now, and just do not understand email business?
Duncan