Last August I was getting ready for this new build,

     Thermaltake Level 10 GT VN10001W2N No PS Full Tower Case
     PC Power and Cooling S75QB 750W .. which I all ready have.
ASUS P9X79 DELUXE LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
     Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K
     Corsair Hydro Series H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler (CWCH80)
32 GB of CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMZ8GX3M1A1600C10

I have two Sapphire 5700 running 3 monitors a 30 inch and two 24 inch all on one of the 5700s.. the other hooked up as Crossfire

something came up and I put the new build off. Now I am thinking about it again, and last night I checked prices. I was very surprised to discover they hadn't changed.... six months later... past XMAS .. past the first of the year, and the prices of these items are holding. I guess the top end stays the top end until something better comes along or is there another reason?

I am happy with my ATI video cards but I would like to use a Nivida this time as a single card, rather then the two 5700s to save two open slots and because TMPGenc makes use of CUDA ....and I do video editing and encoding with their products. So can anybody recommend a Nivida video card that doesn't cost gamer money, doesn't heat up like a room heater, and will support three monitors?