So that does it buy you...faster speeds to access files? I'm using Win7 home staring on mine...and have 40TB of shares.

On 3/5/2013 7:29 AM, Brian Weeden wrote:
NFS is a much more efficient protocol for serving network files compared to
SMB.

I'd need a server module for NFS, not a client one.  There are a couple of
NFS server apps for Windows out there (FreeNFS and Hanewin) but people have
had mixed results using them for my application.

---------
Brian