On Mon, 08 Jul 2013 12:29:36 -0400, Chris Reeves <tmse...@rlrnews.com> wrote:

Flexraid.com

Seems sorta like ghetto-raid, ie S3 type object replication. Decent idea though given you can have replicates and if you have a 'lose 1 drive past a raid level' type scenario, you really only lose what was lost physically not the entire 'volume'. I like the idea but ZFS has served me quite well and I like the methodology behind it. I also think something designed by a company then built upon/maintained by community will be much more robust than something like flexraid but YMMV. For home use flexraid seems like it is a good fit!

--
Bryan Seitz