What's surprising is that no matter what anyone thinks about vaping, vaping
has made me get of cigarettes completely.  I'm now smoke free for almost 2
years now.  My health has improved tremendously.

No more wheezing, coughing, shortness of breath.  My stamina has returned
and also I can hold my breath much much much longer when I swim.

So it's been a success for me.

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 9:41 PM, Thane Sherrington <
th...@computerconnectionltd.com> wrote:

> At 02:42 PM 17/07/2013, Naushad Zulfiqar wrote:
>
>> www.zvaper.com :)
>>

> Oh, and I also get to sound so hip when I can talk fairly knowledgeably
> about vaping (which I didn't even know existed, four months ago). :)

Best Regards,

Zulfiqar Naushad