Thanks Anthony,
Your share is a big reason for my decision. I did W95 on this List. I did W98 on this
List, and 2K and XP. Please be happy. I Lurk.
Duncan

On 07/29/2013 18:34, Anthony Q. Martin wrote:
Everyone is a lurker on this list. I'm not sure why you feel the need for a change in status. I think the old Win95 list is still around in some form or fashion. You may find more folks there using XP than here.