Thanks. I thought about the Corsair water cooling but I have a Thermaltake Level 10 GT case so the WATER2.0 Pro CLW0216 is a natural fit for the back fan and I like that it is set up as a push pull. I am sure it will cool the CPU down far below anything I need. I use Newegg and Amazon and very occasionally Pro Advantage although on a typical item they will be more expensive. I will have to check out Microcenter.