Michael,
Thanks for the link. Yes. I forgot to try google. Did find/get the Desktop UM and read it. Same as I've read before via NG. Also read two reviews about Genie. Both reviewers seem to agree that this Genie businessis the wave of the future, but, NG's 'app' still needs work. Fine. I'll be patient................... :)
Duncan