Hi All,
        Here's one that's got me baffled so far.

I have a Windows 7 Home Premium 64 and when I click on Devices and Printers, it takes forever to load. I've already made sure that Bluetooth services are running (which is a common cause of this) but no change. I can make it open at normal speed if I turn off the Print Spooler service, which makes me think it's a printer issue, but as far as I can tell, all the printer drivers are removed (I even deleted them out of the \windows\system32\spool\printers folder and \windows\system32\spool\x64\3 folder.

Anyone know of a way I can completely scrup all the printer drivers from Windows? (Or has a suggestion to resolve this another way?)

        SFC fixed up some stuff but now comes up clean.