Bryan,
Thanks. Good point. Not certain when GBit was baselined, so maybe XP may not have an appropriate driver. My bad. But he does have the Intel CD that has the driver(s) as well as the
ProSet tool(s).
Fact I forgot to mention: It turns out that his CD/DVD rom device may also be fubar! So, his troubles havemultiplied. I'd pay for a Geek-Squad call, but I'm afraid his pride will
never allow that. So, I wait today for the frothing phone call from FL! LOL!
Duncan