I'm trying to install a copy of MS Office 2003 Professional (retail) on a Windows 7 computer, but when I enter the COA number, it tells me it's not a valid number.

This version was installed on an old (now dead) computer, so I've I've used the number off the CD itself, and I used the number that ProduKey found for me on the old drive (they are the same number) and I get the same message.

I called MS, but after about 30 minutes on the phone, I was given the option to leave a message, so I did. That was yesterday, so I'm wondering if anyone has run into this, and has a fix.