Duncan

I now use an NG wndr-4300 device. Told that support is the same( whatever). I do zero wireless.
Duncan

On 02/10/2014 18:20, Robert Martin Jr. wrote:
I'm interested if no one else jumped on them

  lopaka

________________________________
  From: DSinc <dsinc...@epbfi.com>
To: HWG <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2014 9:50 AM
Subject: [H] Routers to new homes?
Shortly I will receive 2 new N750 routers. One to use, one a spare. This is
because my ISP tech person
came by to check out my 'stuff.' His diagnosis was that my current N300 router
is now a 'bottleneck' to my
'internet experience' on my fiber-optic Giga-bit feed. OK. Damn!
OK. So, I wait for a pair of Netgear wnr-4300-100nas (N750) routers.

I will end up with a pair of N300 wnr-3500Lv2 routers. These routers a fully
ISP-supported and can be flashed to
the latest DD-WRT / Tomato / whatever f/w (so I am told.) Used only w/Netgear
f/w.
One used, one never opened. Any takers?
Offered for FREE + my shipping cost to whomever.
Best,