I ordered a 16 GB RAM kit for a Sony Vaio, but I just noticed the product info says "for MAC". Is there anything particular about MAC ram?

Here is the kit:

http://www.amazon.com/Crucial-PC3-12800-SODIMM-204-Pin-CT2C8G3S160BM/dp/B008LTBJFW/ref=cm_cd_ql_qh_dp_t

I bought it because the price dropped all of a sudden and I wanted so save a few bucks. I know the laptop takes PC-12800 204 pin SODIMM DDR3 1600MHz @ 1.35V. The ram above should work, right? The MAC part is just to help MAC users, right? I did check crucial.com and it recommended different RAM, but I also checked this ram and it seem to have the same specs.

I'm going to upgrade the hd to an SDD and also the wireless adapter to one using AC. So, I want to do all of the upgrading at the same time so as not to have to open the back more than once.