Brian,
Thanks for the share. I was too pissed yesterdy to reply.
Now post a sleep, wakeup, and a cold beer, I've come just
give up and let M$ just erase my old mid-1990's account and all
the stored email. I suppose I am just disappointed that yet another
block in the M$ 'wall of shame' is dorked up to me.
I will speak to my ISP about a 2d email address for business/commercial use.
Thanks,
Duncan