Have you tried duct tape.
No screws needed; no carriers needed; no converters needed.

Regards,
Mike

At 03:33 PM 5/7/2014, DSinc wrote:
OK, so none of my SSD's fit into my PC cases (yet?). I suspect it is the 2.5in size vs. the 3.5in place
I tried to use (FDD carrier). Nogo.

Can anyone share links to a 2.5in-3.5in carrier adapters I can buy. I need 5. Still looking for my old baggie of 6-32 screws. Looking like a trip to Ace HDW.......................... :)

SSD is Samsung 840pro 128GB. Quite surprised that none of them came w/mounting screws, but, I expect Samsung figured all of their SSD's will go into laptops/tablets, etc. Sheesh.
LOL! Not in the Collective!
Thanks,

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." (Benjamin Franklin, 1755)