Thane,
Thanks for the reply. Default is where I went. I'm still thinking of installing an nVidia GF630 card,
and disabling the 'on-board video' in the new EUFI bios.
I read that this m/b contains on-board video, but, the description is all acronyms and specs that I can not decode. Perhaps this means the GPU that I suppose is p/o the core i5 cpu may be the 'on-board
video source.' I just do not knowATM. More research.

One thing is pretty certain! This is the most complex PC I have ever built. I usually build on 10-15yr cycles. I simply can not imagine what I will have to choose from in just the next 10 yrs. My PC building/using hobby may have come to an end. These may be the last 4 PC's I build. Good thing
they will all be the same. An identical Z77 'quad' family.

The Z77 m/b is mostly built (cpu and hs/fan, and RAM in place). Now I get to search for my Lian-Li schmatic to connect to these very nice Asus 'connector blocks' for case I/O and case USB.

Pretty certain that I will replace the 510W PCP&C PSU. It has zero SATA power plugs, only molex 4-pin. Another
Thanks again,
Duncan