Bryan,
That is a good idea, but it will never fly! OB (Older Brother) has no visibility on a Mac; even though he has an IPhone he is jazzed with and a new IPad tablet he is learning, and a Kindle E-reader.
***NEW NEWS***
OB just got his Crucial SSD. Confused is he by no CD, no instructions, no hdw, a 7-9mm black plastic spacer, and, a sheet that tells him to 'go to http://www. Crucial.com.' He is not maturing well atm! He may be a truly semi moderate-techie kinda guy trying to dealwith present day-tech I foist on him. Perhaps I am the root of his exasperation. Hmmmmm. Maybe I will have to buy/pay off a Crucial MX100 128GB SSD; AND, still configure his old PC to load W7/8.1? I am up to that challenge. I am in the HWG. Anything is possible; within limits!!!!!!!
Thanks,
Duncan