At 01:54 PM 03/07/2014, DSinc wrote:
Seeking opinions about Lenovo. I know that they now own the old IBM PC division. Fine.

So, OB is doing 'New Desktop' research. He went to Dell and found the Inspiron 8700. Nice box.

So, OB went to Big Buy and met a Lenovo desktop, I think it is a K450E series. I have not peeked/poked yet.
I will.

The conversion of IBM to Lenovo is recent. Wondering what the Collective feels about Lenovo in general.
If you choose to be specific, please share.

Hmmm...Lenovo vs Dell. Why not just custom build and get a machine that is exactly what you want?

The business grade of any line is decent.  The home grade is crap.