Thanks Vincent,
I pushed no ulterior motive. I accept that you may suspect
otherwise.
My ask for sanity was for a "new compuser" just trying to recover
what was there before. In his old(world=XP) with D:/, E:/, and
maybe F:/.
Personally. I am just asking questionsof the Collective.
I accept that whatever I have ever known could be screwed.
Accepted. I am just asking questions.
Thank you,
Duncan