From: Hardware [mailto:hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf
Of DSinc
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2014 8:33 PM
To: hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] Used to know how, but I forgot. Help?

Harry,
Thanks. OK. I get the 'type in....'. Where? My currently useless 'START'
button in W8.1 does not ever show
me a 'Runwindowwith a 'browse' option. I will play much more. Still
grappling with W8.1pro. More questions to
followI am sure. Know this. My OB was impressed with a share yousent
before. OB may contact you direct.
Please treat him as another 'Joe Public.'He is strange kind of 'joiner.'
Maybe this year he may join the HWG
Group. ................I can only hope.
Best,
Duncan