Christopher,
Thank you. Not talking about 'written applications.' Just asking about living with websites in 2014.
Duncan

On 09/02/2014 14:38, Christopher Fisk wrote:
Silverlight is to flash as java is to flash.  They can do similar things
but you can't just yank out flash and toss in silverlight.  If you have any
applications written for flash, silverlight won't run them.