Hello strangers, Man I wish to be even 1/2 as active here as my 20's...

That said I have a aggravating experience to share:

So I order an Asus z97-a for my eldest's new box only to discover 2
RAM slots are dead. End result is I have like 8 bent pins on the CPU
socket. Not mashed, squashed or otherwise an effect of "down" but more
like bent 180deg backwards like spon face down & then bent backwards.
Now I, like the rest of us, have bent my share of CPU pins but sure as
shit this was a genuine factory defect given the pattern & method.
Newegg takes it back on RMA only to return it back to me days later
unrepaired.as "customer damage"

Good news is it seems Google Trusted Stores was a worthwhile freebie
checkbox. I tick it all the time after Newegg orders submit because
GTS is sending full refund on a MC gift card! Oh and I got to keep the
damaged mobo which otherwise works fine...

Moral of the story is Newegg doesn't check box contents on the way out
but they sure do at return!