Done !    :-)

Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Hardware [mailto:hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of
Thane Sherrington
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2014 5:44 PM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: [H] -OT- If you don't mind helping me out

I apologize in advance for this OT post, but it's sort of an experiment, so
here goes.

Our 19 year old cat passed away in the Spring, and my wife is trying to get her
picture on the Jones Cola bottle.

My brother, who considers himself a bit of a Facebook guru with a massive
following offered to get votes for her.  I figured I'd see hundreds of votes
pour in, but I think she got about ten votes that way (she has 33 in total, and
my wife already got between 15 and 25 just from friends she emailed directly).

I'm wondering if a mailing list like this would have a bigger impact than
Facebook, so if you have time, please drop a vote here:

http://www.jonessoda.com/gallery/view.php?ID=1376609&offset=1

If you are offended by this, please feel free to mock/flame me. :)