From: Hardware [mailto:hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of
DSinc
Sent: Friday, October 3, 2014 1:56 PM
To: HWG
Subject: [H] New M$ speculation?

My OB called driving home from his Village's Comuter meeting. A member of the
group put forth a presentation that indicates Microsoft's new OS will be
'Windows 10,' not Windows 9.0. The release date is still Spring 2015.
I can look forward to this information, if true. I am still updating my
machines to Win7.0pro based on List comments!
Comments, opinions?

Best,