I have a bunch of PC's that are in the ~5 year old range Core 2 Duo that
are being recycled by a company on their 5 year recycling plan.  I like to
take the 20 or so they do rotations of per year and clean them out, check
for caps and essentially refurbish them then I give them to local families
to use for their kids to do homework, etc.  I would like to add in a video
card that can run minecraft for the kids and add in a minecraft account and
some mod making tutorials to hopefully get the kids interested in
programming or similar.

The problem is they're all half height AGP.  Anyone have a suggestion on an
AGP card that fits the bill that'll have windows 7 drivers?

Thanks!

Chris