At 12:32 PM 2/14/2015, you wrote:
I like Blue Iris. It works with a long list of cameras, including just about
anything ONVIF-compliant with RTSP. It may or may not work with the PTZ
controls, but you can always try it out.

I had no problems installing it and yes the interface seems pretty straight forward but I am new to this...is there any kind of step by step setup pdf file that you are aware of? I can see how to record/ upload to a ftp site but how does mobile work.. phone or tablet ... is it all streamed to a web browser ... and who provides the site.. the user? .. how do you have yours setup? Thanks m