Hi ho, buddy. Good to see you up and on the horse again.................

Your six is clear, just rest the nose on the horizon and enjoy the sunset.

                                                 Jeff

To the List,
I am now happily at home and completed the 2d phase of life; Iam now 67yrs old.
I am trying to relern EMail! I am so happy the List is UP and Opsnorml.
Thankyou for your thoughts and prayers. They worked. I am still kickingeven
though the new guy is strange.
regards,
Duhcan