Peek-a-boo...........

Your six is clear, just rest the nose on the horizon and enjoy the sunset.

                                                 Jeff

>also still using Eudora for email and wonder if anyone knows why
>sometimes some email come thru really scrambled, same email displays
>properly in TBird.

also still using Eudora... Mine does most AMX posts, some better then
others, however anything with printed encodable doesn't work in Eudora. I
always ask to get my mail as plain text. One of my banks sends me printed
encodable email that is looks like machine code!