I've stayed with Acronis and am running version 2015. Yes, the interface is
a bit more complex, but I think it's still a good one.

Others that you might want to look at would be Macrium Reflect, Aoemi
Backerupper, or Easesus To-do backup. Paragon's product is also worth a
look.

--
Vincent Winterling
Vineland, NJ