The configuration is this, the router goes to a switch, which feeds the main computer, a Stora and a server running Unraid.

The situation: I was copying files from the Unraid server to a USB memory on the computer when things got flaky. The connection seemed to be timing out (I wasn't watching it all the time). Finally, the computer lost all connectivity. I've restored internet access, I can access the Unraid server via a browser, but neither the unraid server or the Stora now show up in File Explorer. Refreshing network doesn't find them. I've tried several reboots, of the computer, the stora, the server, the switch and the router. Updated the router firmware, updated the computer network card drivers. File explorer remains stubborn. Anyone familiar with this? Can't seem to find anything resembling my problem on the net, so far.

Thanks....Steve