From: Hardware [mailto:hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of
Joe User
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2016 12:50 PM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: [H] EFI-UEFI drive access

How is everyone managing to access Win 8 & 10 EFI/UEFI drives from outside the
system? I have a All in One HP that is just stuck in a rebooting loop & the
only recovery option that might actually work is a complete factory nuke &
pave... I don't want to think about how to get inside this damn thing & yank
the drive out!