Yeah, it is definitely a hardware = USB3 drive failure. I was able to copy all but one 15GB file to another drive. That file hass crosslinked sectors and I think that is the problem. I am using Active Boot Disk to write zeros to the drive but it is erroring out when it hits that file so I will see if I can finish and mark off the bad area. It is a 128GB flash drive so I will have to see what Sandsks warrenty covers. Thanks w