HardOCP is reporting that the Russian Ministry of the Interior got hit. Supposedly M$ released a security update for it.

https://www.hardocp.com/news/2017/05/12/big_ransomware_outbreak_today_be_vigilant

On 5/12/2017 8:11 PM, lopaka polena wrote:
I saw that. Crazy stuff. We haven''t heard of anything local here (Santa
Cruz) but I backed up all our clinic data to USB drive today(all medical
client info) just in case. I could restore everything to off network boxes
easy enough if needed.

lopaka

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>