I agree. Go with the best model you can afford because once you get used to
having one you'll wish you had more space. I have the DS1815+. Mine went
down once (unit died) and synology had my replacement to the house in 4
days. Swapped drives to new unit and back up and running without losing my
20+ TB of data :)

lopaka