I have a personal home workgroup comprising of my primary Windows 10 PRO workstation, some LIVA mini computers I use with TVs and some laptops and wireless phones. Wireless is handled by a UniFi AP-AC-Pro. I have single router plugged into a CABLE modem and into Netgear gigabit switch. I have a couple of network printers and a HDHomerun TV turner running on the network. This is a new house with a recent ... within the last three months ... setup. My primary workstation is a new clean install of Windows 10 PRO. The network works great EXCEPT for my primary workstation. It was working just fine and I do have a Acronis image file from that time = a month ago which I may be forced to restore but I would like to find a lasting fix for this.

My workstation keeps losing network conductivity. One hour I think I have fixed the problem but 18 hours later I can't connect to other members of the LAN or the printer won't work, or lan members can't connect to the workstation but the workstation can connect to them. The workstation always has internet and that tells me that the hardware is working although I have swapped out and checked the switches. I have checked every setting on the NIC. I ran windows troubleshooter and it came up with a problem with the virtual network. I thought I found it so I completely removed VMware player. And it worked again ...but for a matter of hours. Then I just removed the NICs with their drivers, rebooted it reinstalled and everything worked but 17 hours later I can not print to the network printer, and while I can access other members of the LAN they can't connect to me.

Any ideas? Is there software that can diagnose this? Should I just give up and restore my working backup? Thanks!