From: Hardware [mailto:hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of
Al E. Gator
Sent: Saturday, September 2, 2017 12:08 PM
To: hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
Subject: [H] Running sysprep on dual boot tablet.

I bought this tablet.
http://preview.tinyurl.com/ybrzuqal

The screen is very dark, clear and sharp; but dark. It’s the one on the left,
next to a Nexus 10 streaming the same vid from Netflix.
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/924/kuHQfB.jpg

I’m returning it, and I’d like to run sysprep in the win 10 partition. Was
wondering if it might mess up the dual boot function.

Thoughts? TIA

Al E. Gator