From: Hardware [mailto:hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of
Steve Tomporowski
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2017 5:23 PM
To: hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] Office 2010 Home & Student

I had been using LibreOffice but when you are doing book formatting there are
so many little quirks and bugs, it drives you crazy.  I thought that Adobe was
charging for Open Office now?  IIRC they bought Open Office, let it languish
without development for years, then started charging for it. Haven't looked
recently.