Hey Brian,
I take it the sound isn’t there when the speakers are not plugged in to the
receiver?

There could be lots of reasons for it unfortunately. I would try (I know it’s
annoying) everything, then just plug in the F center speaker and turn the
receiver on with nothing else connected. If you hear something, then it could
be the receiver has an issue. Try plugging in one source and see if there is
sound. Then I’d add the speakers one by one and see if the sound comes back.
After that, I’d start adding in the sources.

Hopefully that helps you track down the source of the issue. I know it sounds
crazy, but you might be hitting a harmonic on one of your cables. 1500AM =
199.9 meter wavelength. If one of your cables is multiplier of that, you could
literally have set yourself up a nice antenna for that station, which would
feed back in to your receiver.

Where in DC are you? I’m out in Ashburn :)

Take care,
Julian

Sent from my iProduct, cause I'm iSpecial.... But not in that iShort Bus kind
of way...