Is there any space to mount those mini heatsinks that are made for ram
chips. May be heat related and extra cooling may prolong its life Any way
to chop a small circle hole anywhere for a low profile fan on the chassis.
I've mounted these to the outer surface of small cases with a fan grill
when additional cooling seemed necessary whenever they couldn't fit inside

lopaka