no guru but I use wondershare mobile backup to backup and transfer phone data

fp

On 8/28/2019 9:47 PM, Winterlight wrote:
I have a second phone = MotoG2.  A functional phone but very little storage =5GB. At some point I put a Micro SD Samsung 64GB EVO Select in it  and transferred as many apps as it would let me to the SD card which wasn't very much ..only 381 megs. What I should of done is install the card as Internal. I would like to do that now. What I would like to do is backup the phone, remove the card and clear it ... then put it back in as Internal storage. So how do you backup everything on the phone ( about 5GB) so I can restore it exactly as it is.. only with the SD card recognized as internal storage. Thanks.