I completely get the point. OP asked how and I knowing that a question like
that has to be triggered, asked why.

If you read beyond the first sentence you'd see I told him HOW to do it as
well in the first post.

Doing it through pi-hole is a possibility, but what happens when they
install a VPN on their computer or phone and connect to a VPN that listens
on port 80 somewhere on the web and proxy's past your pi-hole?