From: Hardware <hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com> On Behalf Of Greg
Sevart
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2020 5:13 PM
To: hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] VPN question

If you're running the VPN on the host, it's unlikely that the guest would be
using the VPN. For that to work (absent some magic in NordVPN), your VMware
network as presented to the guest would need to be bound to the VPN virtual
network adapter, if NordVPN even uses one.

Use an IP lookup tool to confirm, but my expectation would be that you will
need to establish a VPN from within any guests you want running behind the
VPN in addition to the host.