From: Hardware <hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com> On Behalf Of _
Winterlight
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2022 6:23 PM
To: hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
Subject: [H] TLS Settings

I got this from Network solutions which is my hosting - email provider.
Action Required
​Due to increased attacks and security vulnerabilities in previous years, we
have upgraded our platform which no longer support TLS settings you are using.
Please know that your account's security remains our primary concern.
To ensure your continued data safety, this version provides a more secure
connection that will improve the security of your mailboxes in order to shield
your email address from unwanted messages.

After this update, your email platform will be migrated to a new and improved
platform which is easier and better.

TLS settings are in Control Panel / Internet settings 1.1 1.2 or 1.3 ...all are
checked. I thought they were for the browser.
I still use Eudora.. is that what they are refereeing to  does an email client
have a set TLS.
thanks