On 08/02/2011 04:03 PM, suzuki toshiya wrote:
Umm. In my case, when autoconf cannot find pkg.m4 (autoconf
support file in pkg-config), I got the error you found.
But this is only the case that I used confused autotools
installed manually. I guess your autoconf won't fall such.

Could you send me the debug output of autoreconf?
"autoreconf --debug" will generate long output showing
which macro files are loaded and which macros are defined,
like this:

$ autoreconf --debug
aclocal: found macro AM_PROG_VALAC in /kiyomizu/share/aclocal-1.11/vala.m4: 17
aclocal: found macro AM_PROG_UPC in /kiyomizu/share/aclocal-1.11/upc.m4: 9
aclocal: found macro _AM_PROG_TAR in /kiyomizu/share/aclocal-1.11/tar.m4: 24

I have given the xzipped form of the output of

autoreconf --debug 2> autoreconf.output.txt

I hope that's OK...

--
Shriramana Sharma