Dear Khaled,

> The warning comes from libtool, I also get it when linking XeTeX with
> system harfbuzz and graphite2. I don’t have the slightest idea what it
> means, but it seems to be caused by this line in libgraphit2.la:
>
>   # Should we warn about portability when linking against -modules?
>   shouldnotlink=yes
>
> Which is, apparently, generated by this line in Graphite.cmake:
>
>   GET_TARGET_PROPERTY_WITH_DEFAULT(_target_shouldnotlink ${_target}
> LT_SHOULDNOTLINK yes)

Ooh. Thank you for spotting that. That's so good to nail.

Fixed, and sharpish.

My profuse apologies to Behdad thinking that he had put this in on purpose. My
bad judgement. Sorry.

Behdad, are you planning for a release date for harfbuzz? I'm wondering when to
push out an interim release of Graphite and whether to aim for that date for
you?

Yours,
Martin