FOSS.my 2008 Malaysia Open Source Community Event

FOSS.my 2008 is Malaysia's premier Free and Open Source Software
(FOSS) event. Whilst this is our first go at it, we aim for this to be
an annual event bringing together professionals and enthusiasts from
Malaysia, Singapore, Asia and the rest of the world for a two day
grassroots driven FOSS conference.

FOSS.my is different from other events in that we focus only on FOSS
and that this conference is purely non-commercial. There will be no
marketing/sales talks by vendors (we are very strict on this!) so all
that is presented is FOSS goodness! Instead, vendors will be
encouraged to speak on the FOSS technical aspects of their
projects/tools. This approach works better as it benefits all through
knowledge sharing within the community.

Do explore this website to find out more about the event, and how you
can participate as a speaker, delegate, volunteer, exhibitor or
sponsor!

http://devel.foss.org.my/

For Archive

http://linuxmalaysia.harisfazillah.info/2008/10/fossmy-2008.html

*** Facebook ****

Harisfazillah invited you to "FOSS.my" on Saturday, November 8 at
8:00am.

Harisfazillah says, "Please joint this event.".

Event: FOSS.my "FOSS community event with local and international FOSS
technical speakers"
What: Workshop

Host: FOSS Malaysia

http://www.foss.org.my/

Start Time: Saturday, November 8 at 8:00am
End Time: Sunday, November 9 at 5:50pm

Where: APIIT, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

To see more details and RSVP, follow the link below:

http://www.facebook.com/n/?event.php&eid=31768802826

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

----