Dialogue with Fedora Community (Malaysia)

Online Registration

http://jimwithfedoracommunity-fbnews.eventbrite.com/

Dear Malaysia Fedora Community,

We are pleased to announce that our President and CEO, Mr. Jim Whitehurst will
be visiting Malaysia for the first time on 3rd and 4th August 2009.

Come join Mr. Jim Whitehurst for an hour of interactive dialogue to discuss how
Open Source is changing businesses and communities  across the world . A self
proclaimed geek (and proud of it), Mr. Jim Whitehurst is a big believer in
knowledge sharing with the communities to further the Open Source cause.

Seats are limited so please register now.

Regards,

Red Hat Malaysia

Kirim email ke