The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Malaysia Local Chapter

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Malaysia

The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is a 501c3 not-for-profit
worldwide charitable organization focused on improving the security of
application software. Our mission is to make application security visible, so
that people and organizations can make informed decisions about true
application security risks. Everyone is free to participate in OWASP and all of
our materials are available under a free and open software license.

Participation

The professional association of OWASP Foundation Inc., is always free and open
to anyone interested in learning more about application security. Prior to
participating with OWASP please review the Chapter Rules and the OWASP overview
for some background. As a 501(3)c non-profit professional association your
support and sponsorship of a meeting venue and/or refreshments is
tax-deductible and all financial contributions can be made online using the
online chapter donation button. We encourage organization and individual
supporters of our ethics & principals to become a voting MEMBER. To be a
SPEAKER at a future meeting simply review the speaker agreement and then
contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT,
independent research or related software security topic you would like to
present on.

Click here to Malaysia join local chapter mailing list

and Wiki

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Malaysia

Join the local Malaysia chapter Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/OWASP-Malaysia-Local-Chapter/295989208420

OWASP And MySecurity Community

http://www.mysecurity.my/

OWASP Malaysia Project now officially now handle and organize by MySecurity
Community and we are NGO body. We want to invite all Malaysian to join us and
share the knowledge, skill, idea and related to make OWASP Malaysia Project
benefit to everybody. OWASP Malaysia Project as well are the pioneer project
for Web Security Application and we tied with Malaysia Government Security
Agency & Organization to promote and give awareness to Malaysian specially to
government agencies  and universities. Any private sector who want to
contribute and sponsor are welcome.

Archive

http://linuxmalaysia.harisfazillah.info/2010/02/open-web-application-security-project.html

Kirim email ke